Terms and Conditions
Welcome to History The Show!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website of GESTLAND, S.L., located at https://historytheshow.com/.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use History The Show if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, GESTLAND, S.L. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on History The Show. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access from History The Show for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copying or republishing material from History The Show
- Selling, renting or sublicensing History The Show material
- Reproducing, duplicating or copying material from History The Show
- Redistribute History The Show content
This agreement shall commence on the present date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. GESTLAND, S.L. does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of GESTLAND, S.L., its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable law, GESTLAND, S.L. shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting or appearance of comments on this website.
GESTLAND, S.L. reserves the right to monitor all comments and delete those that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all the necessary licences and consents to do so;
- Comments do not encroach on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant GESTLAND, S.L. a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres and charitable fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the site provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other linking requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable organisations;
- distributors of online directories;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if: (a) the link would not cast ourselves or our accredited companies in an unfavourable light; (b) the organisation has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of GESTLAND, S.L.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 and you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to GESTLAND, S.L.. Include your name, the name of your organisation, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to access. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- Through the use of our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which it is being linked; or
- Use any other description of our website to which it is linked that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
The use of the GESTLAND, S.L. logo or other graphic material for linking without a trademark licence agreement is not permitted.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party's rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and your linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our site to be offensive for any reason, you may contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not obliged to do so or to respond directly.
We make no representation that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the site will be kept up to date.
Exemption from liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of it. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) shall govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Provided that the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.